This scholarship is for current students enrolled full-time in an accredited program working toward a degree (AA, AS, BA, BS, MS, PhD) in Medical Technology or Clinical Laboratory Science. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA and complete an AfterCollege student profile.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process should probably take a very short time.
How much competition is there?
You will be competing against a pretty high number of people for this scholarship.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Biomedical Technology/Technician
- Cardiopulmonary Technology/Technologist
- Cardiovascular Technology/Technologist
- Clinical Laboratory Science/Medical Technology/Technologist
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Assistant
- Cytogenetics/Genetics/Clinical Genetics Technology/Technologist
- Electrocardiograph Technology/Technician
- Hematology Technology/Technician
- Histologic Technology/Histotechnologist
- Medical Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiation Therapist
- Nuclear Medical Technology/Technologist
- Perfusion Technology/Perfusionist
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer