Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for current students studying to be pharmacy technicians, pharmacologists, or doctors of pharmacy. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be enrolled full-time in an accredited program, have a minimum 3.0 GPA, and complete an AfterCollege student profile.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process should probably take a very short time.
How much competition is there?
You will be competing against a pretty high number of people for this scholarship.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Clinical, Hospital, and Managed Care Pharmacy
- Industrial and Physical Pharmacy and Cosmetic Sciences
- Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Natural Products Chemistry and Pharmacognosy
- Pharmaceutics and Drug Design
- Pharmacoeconomics/Pharmaceutical Economics
- Pharmacy Administration and Pharmacy Policy and Regulatory Affairs
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Sciences, and Administration, Other
- Pre-Pharmacy Studies
- Veterinary Toxicology and Pharmacology
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Pharmaceutical Marketing and Management