Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for currently enrolled students studying to be a PT, PTA, OT, OTA, SLP, or Audiologist. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA and complete an AfterCollege student profile.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process should probably take a very short time.
How much competition is there?
There will be a lot of competition for this scholarship.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Audiology/Audiologist and Hearing Sciences
- Audiology/Audiologist and Speech-Language Pathology/Pathologist
- Occupational Therapist Assistant
- Occupational Therapy/Therapist
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Physical Therapy/Therapist
- Speech-Language Pathology/Pathologist
- Speech-Language Pathology Assistant
- Pre-Occupational Therapy Studies
- Pre-Physical Therapy Studies