This scholarship is for currently enrolled students studying to be a PT, PTA, OT, OTA, SLP, or Audiologist. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA and complete an AfterCollege student profile.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process should probably take a very short time.
How much competition is there?
There will be a lot of competition for this scholarship.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Audiology/Audiologist and Hearing Sciences
- Audiology/Audiologist and Speech-Language Pathology/Pathologist
- Occupational Therapist Assistant
- Occupational Therapy/Therapist
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Physical Therapy/Therapist
- Speech-Language Pathology/Pathologist
- Speech-Language Pathology Assistant
- Pre-Occupational Therapy Studies
- Pre-Physical Therapy Studies