Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for current students working towards a degree (AA, AS, BA, BS, MS, PhD) in Communication Sciences and Disorders or Speech Language Pathology. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be enrolled full-time in an accredited program, have a minimum 3.0 GPA, and complete an AfterCollege student profile.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process should probably take a very short time.
How much competition is there?
You will be competing against a pretty high number of people for this scholarship.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Audiology/Audiologist and Speech-Language Pathology/Pathologist
- Communication Disorders Sciences and Services, Other
- Communication Disorders, General
- Communication Studies/Speech Communication and Rhetoric
- Speech-Language Pathology/Pathologist
- Communication, General
- Speech-Language Pathology Assistant