Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
These scholarships are for graduate students who are pursuing courses of study and research leading to careers in air quality, waste management, environmental management/policy/law, and/or sustainability. A&WMA membership is not a requirement for the student or their advisor; however, it is strongly encouraged.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
|Award Range:||$1,500 - $7,500|
Class Year: Is this you?
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Atmospheric Chemistry and Climatology
- Atmospheric Physics and Dynamics
- Atmospheric Sciences and Meteorology, Other
- Energy, Environment, and Natural Resources Law
- Environmental Biology
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Environmental Engineering Technology/Environmental Technology
- Environmental Health
- Environmental Science
- Environmental Studies
- Environmental Toxicology
- Environmental/Environmental Health Engineering
- Fishing and Fisheries Sciences and Management
- Forest Management/Forest Resources Management
- Forest Resources Production and Management
- Forest Sciences and Biology
- Forest Technology/Technician
- Forestry, General
- Forestry, Other
- Hazardous Materials Management and Waste Technology/Technician
- Hydrology and Water Resources Science
- Land Use Planning and Management/Development
- Natural Resource Economics
- Natural Resources and Conservation, Other
- Natural Resources Conservation and Research, Other
- Natural Resources Management and Policy
- Natural Resources Management and Policy, Other
- Natural Resources/Conservation, General
- Urban Forestry
- Water Quality and Wastewater Treatment Management and Recycling Technology/Technician
- Water Resources Engineering
- Water, Wetlands, and Marine Resources Management
- Wildlife and Wildlands Science and Management
- Wood Science and Wood Products/Pulp and Paper Technology
- Natural Resources Law Enforcement and Protective Services
- Environmental Education
- National Resource Strategy and Policy
- Sustainability Studies
- Environmental Chemistry