Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for members of Women in Aviation, International. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must hold a bachelor's degree, commercial pilot certificate, instrument rating, certified flight instructor certificate and multiengine rating. Preference will be given to applicants who are graduates of Spectrum-type programs, featuring technical flight management systems and glass cockpit training.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Class Year: Is this you?
- Other postgraduate-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering Technology/Technician
- Aeronautics/Aviation/Aerospace Science and Technology, General
- Aerospace, Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering
- Air Traffic Controller
- Air Transportation, Other
- Aircraft Powerplant Technology/Technician
- Airframe Mechanics and Aircraft Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Airline Flight Attendant
- Airline/Commercial/Professional Pilot and Flight Crew
- Aviation/Airway Management and Operations
- Flight Instructor
- Transportation and Materials Moving, Other
Community Groups: Is this you?
- Women in Aviation International (WAI)
Must hold a bachelor's degree, commercial pilot certificate, instrument rating, certified flight instructor certificate and multiengine rating.