This scholarship is for graduating high school seniors and current undergraduate students who are enrolled in a manufacturing engineering, manufacturing engineering technology or mechanical technology accredited degree program at a college or university in New York State. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must reside in Western New York State and have a minimum 2.5 GPA.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
|Renewable:||This scholarship is renewable|
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
- New York
Location: Is this you?
- Western New York
College Major: Is this you?
- Engineering Mechanics
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Manufacturing Technology/Technician
- Mechanical Drafting and Mechanical Drafting CAD/CADD
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Technology/Technician
- Semiconductor Manufacturing Technology
Must attend a college or university in New York.