This scholarship is for graduating seniors from a high school located in Middletown, Madison Township, Franklin, or Carlisle, Ohio, who will be studying animal/veterinary sciences or another animal-related field at any institution of higher learning. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must demonstrate good academic performance and have volunteered at least ten hours for the Progressive Animal Welfare Society (PAWS) Adoption Center, Inc.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
|Renewable:||This scholarship is renewable|
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Middletown, Madison Township, Franklin, or Carlisle
College Major: Is this you?
- Agricultural and Domestic Animal Services, Other
- Agricultural Animal Breeding
- Animal Behavior and Ethology
- Animal Genetics
- Animal Health
- Animal Nutrition
- Animal Physiology
- Animal Sciences, General
- Animal Sciences, Other
- Animal Training
- Animal/Livestock Husbandry and Production
- Comparative and Laboratory Animal Medicine
- Dairy Husbandry and Production
- Dairy Science
- Dog/Pet/Animal Grooming
- Equestrian/Equine Studies
- Horse Husbandry/Equine Science and Management
- Laboratory Animal Medicine
- Large Animal/Food Animal and Equine Surgery and Medicine
- Livestock Management
- Poultry Science
- Pre-Veterinary Studies
- Small/Companion Animal Surgery and Medicine
- Veterinary Anatomy
- Veterinary Anesthesiology
- Veterinary Biomedical and Clinical Sciences, Other
- Veterinary Dentistry
- Veterinary Dermatology
- Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Medicine
- Veterinary Infectious Diseases
- Veterinary Internal Medicine
- Veterinary Medicine
- Veterinary Microbiology
- Veterinary Microbiology and Immunobiology
- Veterinary Nutrition
- Veterinary Ophthalmology
- Veterinary Pathology
- Veterinary Pathology and Pathobiology
- Veterinary Physiology
- Veterinary Practice
- Veterinary Preventive Medicine
- Veterinary Preventive Medicine Epidemiology, and Public Health
- Veterinary Radiology
- Veterinary Residency Programs, Other
- Veterinary Sciences/Veterinary Clinical Sciences, General
- Veterinary Surgery
- Veterinary Toxicology
- Veterinary Toxicology and Pharmacology
- Veterinary/Animal Health Technology/Technician and Veterinary Assistant
- Zoological Medicine
- Zoology/Animal Biology
- Zoology/Animal Biology, Other
- Animal-Assisted Therapy
- Poultry Veterinarian Residency Program
- Veterinary Behaviorist Residency Program
- Veterinary Clinical Pharmacology Residency Program
Must have volunteered at least ten hours for the PAWS Adoption Center.