This scholarship is for graduating seniors from a high school located in Middletown, Madison Township, Franklin, or Carlisle, Ohio, who will be studying animal/veterinary sciences or another animal-related field at any institution of higher learning. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must demonstrate good academic performance and have volunteered at least ten hours for the Progressive Animal Welfare Society (PAWS) Adoption Center, Inc.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Middletown, Madison Township, Franklin, or Carlisle
College Major: Is this you?
- Agricultural and Domestic Animal Services, Other
- Agricultural Animal Breeding
- Animal Behavior and Ethology
- Animal Genetics
- Animal Health
- Animal Nutrition
- Animal Physiology
- Animal Sciences, General
- Animal Sciences, Other
- Animal Training
- Animal-Assisted Therapy
- Animal/Livestock Husbandry and Production
- Comparative and Laboratory Animal Medicine
- Dairy Husbandry and Production
- Dairy Science
- Dog/Pet/Animal Grooming
- Equestrian/Equine Studies
- Horse Husbandry/Equine Science and Management
- Laboratory Animal Medicine Residency Program
- Large Animal/Food Animal and Equine Surgery and Medicine
- Livestock Management
- Poultry Science
- Poultry Veterinarian Residency Program
- Pre-Veterinary Studies
- Small/Companion Animal Surgery and Medicine
- Veterinary Anatomy
- Veterinary Anesthesiology Residency Program
- Veterinary Behaviorist Residency Program
- Veterinary Biomedical and Clinical Sciences, Other
- Veterinary Clinical Pharmacology Residency Program
- Veterinary Dentistry Residency Program
- Veterinary Dermatology Residency Program
- Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Medicine Residency Program
- Veterinary Infectious Diseases
- Veterinary Internal Medicine Residency Program
- Veterinary Medicine
- Veterinary Microbiology and Immunobiology
- Veterinary Microbiology Residency Program
- Veterinary Nutrition Residency Program
- Veterinary Ophthalmology Residency Program
- Veterinary Pathology and Pathobiology
- Veterinary Pathology Residency Program
- Veterinary Physiology
- Veterinary Practice Residency Program
- Veterinary Preventive Medicine Residency Program
- Veterinary Preventive Medicine, Epidemiology, and Public Health
- Veterinary Radiology Residency Program
- Veterinary Residency Programs, Other
- Veterinary Sciences/Veterinary Clinical Sciences, General
- Veterinary Surgery Residency Program
- Veterinary Toxicology and Pharmacology
- Veterinary Toxicology Residency Program
- Veterinary/Animal Health Technology/Technician and Veterinary Assistant
- Zoological Medicine Residency Program
- Zoology/Animal Biology
- Zoology/Animal Biology, Other
Must have volunteered at least ten hours for the PAWS Adoption Center.