These scholarships are for undergraduate students who have been accepted into an NAACLS accredited program in Clinical Laboratory Science, to include Clinical Laboratory Science/Medical Technology, Clinical Laboratory Technician/Medical Laboratory Technician, Cytotechnology, or Histotechnology. Applicants must be entering or in their last year of study any time from January 1st, 2013 - December 31, 2013. Applicants must be US citizens or permanent residents.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
|Award Range:||$1,000 - $3,000|
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Clinical Laboratory Science/Medical Technology/Technologist
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Assistant
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science and Allied Professions, Other
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician
- Cytogenetics/Genetics/Clinical Genetics Technology/Technologist
- Histologic Technician