This scholarship is for individuals entering the nursing profession or those who are currently enrolled in NLN-accredited programs granting associate's or bachelor's degrees. Scholarships will be given to the following in order of priority: (1) candidates who are relatives of graduates of the School of Nursing of the Hosptial of the University of Pennsylvania, (2) candidates proposed by graduates, and (3) candidates who are residents of Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montomgery, or Philadelphia County in Pennsylvania; Burlington, Camden, or Gloucester County, in New Jersey; or New Castle County in Delaware.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
- New Jersey
Location: Is this you?
- Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montomgery, or Philadelphia County in Pennsylvania; Burlington, Camden, or Gloucester County, in New Jersey; or New Castle County in Delaware
College Major: Is this you?
- Adult Health Nurse/Nursing
- Clinical Nurse Leader
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Critical Care Nursing
- Emergency Room/Trauma Nursing
- Family Practice Nurse/Nursing
- Geriatric Nurse/Nursing
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Maternal/Child Health and Neonatal Nurse/Nursing
- Nurse Anesthetist
- Nurse Midwife/Nursing Midwifery
- Nursing Administration
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
- Nursing Education
- Nursing Practice
- Nursing Science
- Nursing, Other
- Occupational and Environmental Health Nursing
- Palliative Care Nursing
- Pediatric Nurse/Nursing
- Perioperative/Operating Room and Surgical Nurse/Nursing
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants, Other
- Pre-Nursing Studies
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse/Nursing
- Public Health/Community Nurse/Nursing
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursing, Other
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Women's Health Nurse/Nursing