This scholarship is for residents of New Mexico who intend to enter the advertising profession in New Mexico. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be enrolled full-time in a New Mexico four-year nonprofit or public educational institution and in one of the following courses of study: business with a marketing emphasis, journalism with an advertising emphasis, strategic communications, advertising and marketing, graphic design, fine art, photography, or illustration. Applicants must plan to pursue an unpaid internship during their junior or senior year of college and must receive credit for that internship through their institution. Applicants also must have a minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
- New Mexico
College Major: Is this you?
- Apparel and Accessories Marketing Operations
- Broadcast Journalism
- Business and Personal/Financial Services Marketing Operations
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services, Other
- Business/Corporate Communications
- Ceramic Arts and Ceramics
- Commercial and Advertising Art
- Commercial Photography
- Communication and Media Studies, Other
- Communication, General
- Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs, Other
- Design and Applied Arts, Other
- Design and Visual Communications, General
- Digital Communication and Media/Multimedia
- Film/Video and Photographic Arts, Other
- Fine Arts and Art Studies, Other
- Fine/Studio Arts, General
- General Merchandising, Sales, and Related Marketing Operations, Other
- Graphic Design
- Health Communication
- Hospitality and Recreation Marketing Operations
- International and Intercultural Communication
- International Marketing
- Journalism, Other
- Marketing Research
- Marketing, Other
- Marketing/Marketing Management, General
- Mass Communication/Media Studies
- Organizational Communication, General
- Political Communication
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication, Other
- Public Relations/Image Management
- Radio and Television
- Radio, Television, and Digital Communication, Other
- Sales, Distribution, and Marketing Operations, General
- Special Products Marketing Operations
- Specialized Merchandising, Sales, and Marketing Operations, Other
- Speech Communication and Rhetoric
- Sports Communication
- Technical and Scientific Communication
- Tourism and Travel Services Marketing Operations
- Vehicle and Vehicle Parts and Accessories Marketing Operations
Must intend to pursue an unpaid internship.