Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for residents of New Mexico who intend to enter the advertising profession in New Mexico. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be enrolled full-time in a New Mexico four-year nonprofit or public educational institution and in one of the following courses of study: business with a marketing emphasis, journalism with an advertising emphasis, strategic communications, advertising and marketing, graphic design, fine art, photography, or illustration. Applicants must plan to pursue an unpaid internship during their junior or senior year of college and must receive credit for that internship through their institution. Applicants also must have a minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
- New Mexico
College Major: Is this you?
- Apparel and Accessories Marketing Operations
- Broadcast Journalism
- Business and Personal/Financial Services Marketing Operations
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services, Other
- Business/Corporate Communications
- Ceramic Arts and Ceramics
- Commercial and Advertising Art
- Commercial Photography
- Communication and Media Studies, Other
- Communication Studies/Speech Communication and Rhetoric
- Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs, Other
- Design and Applied Arts, Other
- Design and Visual Communications, General
- Digital Communication and Media/Multimedia
- Film/Video and Photographic Arts, Other
- Fine Arts and Art Studies, Other
- Fine/Studio Arts, General
- General Merchandising, Sales, and Related Marketing Operations, Other
- Graphic Design
- Health Communication
- Hospitality and Recreation Marketing Operations
- International Marketing
- Journalism, Other
- Marketing Research
- Marketing, Other
- Marketing/Marketing Management, General
- Mass Communication/Media Studies
- Organizational Communication, General
- Political Communication
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication, Other
- Public Relations/Image Management
- Radio and Television
- Radio, Television, and Digital Communication, Other
- Sales, Distribution, and Marketing Operations, General
- Special Products Marketing Operations
- Specialized Merchandising, Sales, and Marketing Operations, Other
- Tourism and Travel Services Marketing Operations
- Vehicle and Vehicle Parts and Accessories Marketing Operations
- Communication, General
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication
- Sports Communication
- International and Intercultural Communication
- Technical and Scientific Communication
Must intend to pursue an unpaid internship.