Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for members of Women in Aviation, International. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be currently enrolled in a baccalaureate degree in Aerospace/Aeronautical, electrical, or mechanical engineering and have a passion to work in the airline/aviation industry. Applicants will be evaluated on academic standing, personal accomplishments, teamwork, leadership skills, community service involvement and future career aspirations. Applicants must US citizens or permanent residents, have a 3.0 GPA or higher, and be enrolled in an accredited US engineering program. The scholarship recipient will also receive a trip to attend the 24th Annual Conference in Nashville, Tennessee.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
|Award Range:||$5,000 - $7,000|
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering Technology/Technician
- Aeronautics/Aviation/Aerospace Science and Technology, General
- Aerospace, Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Drafting and Electrical/Electronics CAD/CADD
- Mechanical Drafting and Mechanical Drafting CAD/CADD
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Technology/Technician
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering, Other
Community Groups: Is this you?
- Women in Aviation International (WAI)