This scholarship is for professionals in the chemistry field who are pursuing a master's degree in education or certification for teaching chemistry/science. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must hold a bachelor's degree or higher in chemistry or a chemistry-related discipline and have work experience in a chemistry-related profession. They must also be US citizens/permanent residents who are accepted in an accredited education master's degree program or teacher certification program. Scholarship recipients may enroll part- or full-time.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
|Award Range:||$3,000 - $6,000|
|Renewable:||This scholarship is renewable|
Class Year: Is this you?
- Master's-level study
- Other postgraduate-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Analytical Chemistry
- Atmospheric Chemistry and Climatology
- Biochemistry, Biophysics and Molecular Biology, Other
- Biochemistry/Biophysics and Molecular Biology
- Chemical Engineering
- Chemical Pathology Residency Program
- Chemical Physics
- Chemical Technology/Technician
- Chemistry Teacher Education
- Chemistry, General
- Chemistry, Other
- Geochemistry and Petrology
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Molecular Biochemistry
- Natural Products Chemistry and Pharmacognosy
- Oceanography, Chemical and Physical
- Organic Chemistry
- Physical and Theoretical Chemistry
- Polymer Chemistry
- Soil Chemistry and Physics
- Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
- Chemical Engineering, Other
- Biochemical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering Technology/Technician
- Environmental Chemistry
- Forensic Chemistry
- Theoretical Chemistry
- Materials Chemistry
Must hold a bachelor's degree in chemistry or a related field and have work experience in a chemistry-related profession.