Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for professionals in the chemistry field who are pursuing a master's degree in education or certification for teaching chemistry/science. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must hold a bachelor's degree or higher in chemistry or a chemistry-related discipline and have work experience in a chemistry-related profession. They must also be US citizens/permanent residents who are accepted in an accredited education master's degree program or teacher certification program. Scholarship recipients may enroll part- or full-time.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
|Award Range:||$3,000 - $6,000|
|Renewable:||This scholarship is renewable|
Class Year: Is this you?
- Master's-level study
- Other postgraduate-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Analytical Chemistry
- Atmospheric Chemistry and Climatology
- Biochemistry, Biophysics and Molecular Biology, Other
- Biochemistry/Biophysics and Molecular Biology
- Chemical Engineering
- Chemical Pathology Residency Program
- Chemical Physics
- Chemical Technology/Technician
- Chemistry Teacher Education
- Chemistry, General
- Chemistry, Other
- Geochemistry and Petrology
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Molecular Biochemistry
- Natural Products Chemistry and Pharmacognosy
- Oceanography, Chemical and Physical
- Organic Chemistry
- Physical and Theoretical Chemistry
- Polymer Chemistry
- Soil Chemistry and Physics
- Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
- Chemical Engineering, Other
- Biochemical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering Technology/Technician
- Environmental Chemistry
- Forensic Chemistry
- Theoretical Chemistry
- Materials Chemistry
Must hold a bachelor's degree in chemistry or a related field and have work experience in a chemistry-related profession.