Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship award is for African American, American Indian, and Hispanic students who are planning to pursue full-time study in a chemically-related field. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be graduating high school seniors, college freshmen, college sophomores, or college juniors; have a 3.0 GPA; demonstrate financial need; and planning a career in the chemical sciences.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
|Award Range:||$2,500 - $5,000|
|Renewable:||This scholarship is renewable|
GPA: Is this you?
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Analytical Chemistry
- Atmospheric Chemistry and Climatology
- Biochemistry, Biophysics and Molecular Biology, Other
- Biochemistry/Biophysics and Molecular Biology
- Ceramic Sciences and Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Chemical Pathology Residency Program
- Chemical Physics
- Chemical Technology/Technician
- Chemistry Teacher Education
- Chemistry, General
- Chemistry, Other
- Environmental Biology
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Environmental Engineering Technology/Environmental Technology
- Environmental Science
- Environmental Studies
- Environmental Toxicology
- Environmental/Environmental Health Engineering
- Forensic Science and Technology
- Geochemistry and Petrology
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Materials Engineering
- Materials Science
- Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Molecular Biochemistry
- Molecular Toxicology
- Natural Products Chemistry and Pharmacognosy
- Organic Chemistry
- Petroleum Engineering
- Petroleum Technology/Technician
- Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Pharmacology and Toxicology, Other
- Physical and Theoretical Chemistry
- Polymer Chemistry
- Soil Chemistry and Physics
- Wood Science and Wood Products/Pulp and Paper Technology
- Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
- Chemical Engineering, Other
- Biochemical Engineering
- Engineering Chemistry
- Chemical Engineering Technology/Technician
- Environmental Chemistry
- Forensic Chemistry
- Theoretical Chemistry
- Materials Chemistry
- Materials Sciences, Other
Ethnicity: Is this you?
- African American
- American Indian or Native Alaskan