This scholarship award is for African American, American Indian, and Hispanic students who are planning to pursue full-time study in a chemically-related field. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be graduating high school seniors, college freshmen, college sophomores, or college juniors; have a 3.0 GPA; demonstrate financial need; and planning a career in the chemical sciences.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
GPA: Is this you?
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Analytical Chemistry
- Atmospheric Chemistry and Climatology
- Biochemistry, Biophysics and Molecular Biology, Other
- Biochemistry/Biophysics and Molecular Biology
- Ceramic Sciences and Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Chemical Pathology Residency Program
- Chemical Physics
- Chemical Technology/Technician
- Chemistry Teacher Education
- Chemistry, General
- Chemistry, Other
- Environmental Biology
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Environmental Engineering Technology/Environmental Technology
- Environmental Science
- Environmental Studies
- Environmental Toxicology
- Environmental/Environmental Health Engineering
- Forensic Science and Technology
- Geochemistry and Petrology
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Materials Engineering
- Materials Science
- Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Molecular Biochemistry
- Molecular Toxicology
- Natural Products Chemistry and Pharmacognosy
- Organic Chemistry
- Petroleum Engineering
- Petroleum Technology/Technician
- Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Pharmacology and Toxicology, Other
- Physical and Theoretical Chemistry
- Polymer Chemistry
- Soil Chemistry and Physics
- Wood Science and Wood Products/Pulp and Paper Technology
- Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
- Chemical Engineering, Other
- Biochemical Engineering
- Engineering Chemistry
- Chemical Engineering Technology/Technician
- Environmental Chemistry
- Forensic Chemistry
- Theoretical Chemistry
- Materials Chemistry
- Materials Sciences, Other
Ethnicity: Is this you?
- African American
- American Indian or Native Alaskan