This scholarship is for college juniors and seniors, graduate students, and college graduates. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a commitment to a career in copy editing, exemplary work and academic achievement, and recommendations from teachers and work supervisors. Applicants must have been in school for at least one full term during fall 2012 through summer 2013.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship has application requirements that could take a lot of time and effort.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
- Other postgraduate-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Communication and Media Studies, Other
- Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs, Other
- Creative Writing
- English Composition
- English Language and Literature, General
- English Language and Literature/Letters, Other
- Journalism, Other
- Professional, Technical, Business, and Scientific Writing
- Communication, General
- Writing, General
- Rhetoric and Composition
- Rhetoric and Composition/Writing Studies, Other
Must demonstrate a commitment to a career in copy editing.