This scholarship is for college juniors and seniors, graduate students, and college graduates who are committed to a career in copy editing. To qualify, applicants must demonstrate exemplary work and academic achievement, have recommendations from teachers and work supervisors, and have been in school for at least one full term during the period of summer 2014 through spring 2015. Students in countries outside the United States may apply; however, all entry materials must be in English.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship has application requirements that could take a lot of time and effort.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
- Other postgraduate-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Communication and Media Studies, Other
- Communication, General
- Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs, Other
- Creative Writing
- English Composition
- English Language and Literature, General
- English Language and Literature/Letters, Other
- Journalism, Other
- Professional, Technical, Business, and Scientific Writing
- Rhetoric and Composition
- Rhetoric and Composition/Writing Studies, Other
- Writing, General
Must demonstrate a commitment to a career in copy editing.