These scholarships are for AIAA members in good standing (those who are not members may join through the AIAA website; student membership is $20/year). To qualify for these scholarships, applicants must have completed at least one academic quarter or semester of full-time college work (graduate students must have completed at least one term of graduate-level work). Applicants' scholarship plan must be such as to provide entry into some field of science or engineering encompassed by the technical activities of AIAA, which include the following groups: Aerospace Design and Structures, Aerospace Sciences, Aircraft and Atmospheric Systems, Engineering and Technology Management, Information Systems, Propulsion and Energy, and Space and Missiles. Applicants must be full-time students enrolled at an accredited college or university within the United States and have at least a 3.3 GPA.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
|Award Range:||$2,500 - $5,000|
|Renewable:||This scholarship is renewable|
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering Technology/Technician
- Aeronautics/Aviation/Aerospace Science and Technology, General
- Aerospace Medicine Residency Program
- Aerospace, Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering
- Aircraft Powerplant Technology/Technician
- Airframe Mechanics and Aircraft Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Atmospheric Chemistry and Climatology
- Atmospheric Physics and Dynamics
- Atmospheric Sciences and Meteorology, General
- Atmospheric Sciences and Meteorology, Other
- Avionics Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Civil Drafting and Civil Engineering CAD/CADD
- Civil Engineering Technology/Technician
- Civil Engineering, General
- Civil Engineering, Other
- Computer and Information Sciences, Other
- Computer and Information Systems Security
- Computer Technology/Computer Systems Technology
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Drafting and Electrical/Electronics CAD/CADD
- Electromechanical and Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Electromechanical Technology/Electromechanical Engineering Technology
- Energy Management and Systems Technology/Technician
- Engineering/Industrial Management
- Industrial Engineering
- Industrial Production Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Industrial Safety Technology/Technician
- Industrial Technology/Technician
- Information Science/Studies
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Technology/Technician
- Systems Engineering
- Information Technology Project Management
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering, Other
- Electromechanical Engineering
- Aerospace Physiology and Medicine
- Air and Space Operational Art and Science
- Directed Energy Systems
- Space Systems Operations
- Aerospace Ground Equipment Technology
- Air and Space Operations Technology
- Aircraft Armament Systems Technology
- Missile and Space Systems Technology
Must join AIAA to qualify.
Visit site for more details.