This scholarship is for college students attending a two- or four-year college/university that lies within a 100-mile radius of the California State Capitol Building in Sacramento, California. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be a formally declared marketing major, communications major, or advertising major. Applicants must be enrolled in at least 12 academic units per quarter/semester during the year of the scholarship award, and have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
|Award Range:||$500 - $1,500|
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Greater Sacramento Area
College Major: Is this you?
- Apparel and Accessories Marketing Operations
- Broadcast Journalism
- Business and Personal/Financial Services Marketing Operations
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services, Other
- Communication and Media Studies, Other
- Communication Studies/Speech Communication and Rhetoric
- Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs, Other
- Digital Communication and Media/Multimedia
- General Merchandising, Sales, and Related Marketing Operations, Other
- Health Communication
- Hospitality and Recreation Marketing Operations
- International Marketing
- Journalism, Other
- Marketing Research
- Marketing, Other
- Marketing/Marketing Management, General
- Mass Communication/Media Studies
- Organizational Communication, General
- Political Communication
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication, Other
- Public Relations/Image Management
- Radio and Television
- Radio, Television, and Digital Communication, Other
- Sales, Distribution, and Marketing Operations, General
- Special Products Marketing Operations
- Specialized Merchandising, Sales, and Marketing Operations, Other
- Tourism and Travel Services Marketing Operations
- Vehicle and Vehicle Parts and Accessories Marketing Operations
- Communication, General
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication
- Sports Communication
- International and Intercultural Communication
- Technical and Scientific Communication
Must attend a college or university within a 100-mile radius of the California State Capitol Building in Sacramento.