This is a college scholarship for students who are or plan to be medical laboratory technology majors, medical assistant majors, medical administrative assistant majors, dental assistant majors, phlebotomy majors, or office laboratory technician majors. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be graduates of or seniors at an accredited high school (GED is also acceptable) and demonstrate financial aid.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Anesthesiologist Assistant
- Clinical Laboratory Science/Medical Technology/Technologist
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Assistant
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science and Allied Professions, Other
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Dental Laboratory Technology/Technician
- Health and Medical Administrative Services, Other
- Health Information/Medical Records Administration/Administrator
- Health Services Administration
- Health/Health Care Administration/Management
- Laboratory Medicine Residency Program
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Medical Office Assistant/Specialist
- Medical Office Computer Specialist/Assistant
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Medical/Health Management and Clinical Assistant/Specialist
- Physician Assistant
- Radiologist Assistant
- Mammography Technician/Technology
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Technology/Technician
- Sterile Processing Technology/Technician