This scholarship is for high school seniors and graduates who are or plan to major in medical laboratory technology, medical assistant, medical administrative assistant, dental assistant, phlebotomy, or office laboratory technician. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must demonstrate financial aid.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Anesthesiologist Assistant
- Clinical Laboratory Science/Medical Technology/Technologist
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Assistant
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science and Allied Professions, Other
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Dental Laboratory Technology/Technician
- Health and Medical Administrative Services, Other
- Health Information/Medical Records Administration/Administrator
- Health Services Administration
- Health/Health Care Administration/Management
- Laboratory Medicine Residency Program
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Technology/Technician
- Mammography Technician/Technology
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Medical Office Assistant/Specialist
- Medical Office Computer Specialist/Assistant
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Medical/Health Management and Clinical Assistant/Specialist
- Phlebotomy Technician/Phlebotomist
- Physician Assistant
- Radiologist Assistant
- Sterile Processing Technology/Technician