These scholarships are for full-time graduate students studying nuclear science, nuclear engineering, or another nuclear-related field. To qualify for these scholarships, applicants must be US citizens or permanent residents enrolled in a course of study leading to an advanced degree in nuclear science and technology. Applicants must be sponsored by an ANS local section, division, student branch, committee member or organization member.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship has application requirements that could take a lot of time and effort.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Class Year: Is this you?
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Nuclear and Industrial Radiologic Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Nuclear Engineering
- Nuclear Engineering Technology/Technician
- Nuclear Medical Technology/Technologist
- Nuclear Medicine Residency Program
- Nuclear Physics
- Nuclear Radiology Residency Program
- Nuclear/Nuclear Power Technology/Technician
- Medical Nuclear Physics Residency Program