This scholarship is for outstanding undergraduate and graduate students who are pursuing education in the field of nuclear science and engineering. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have some affiliation with Western Pennsylvania or attend an accredited institution within the regional area.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship has application requirements that could take a lot of time and effort.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
|Award Range:||$2,000 - $3,500|
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Western Region
College Major: Is this you?
- Nuclear and Industrial Radiologic Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Nuclear Engineering
- Nuclear Engineering Technology/Technician
- Nuclear Medical Technology/Technologist
- Nuclear Medicine Residency Program
- Nuclear Physics
- Nuclear Radiology Residency Program
- Nuclear/Nuclear Power Technology/Technician
- Medical Nuclear Physics Residency Program