This scholarship is for African Americans, Hispanics, and American Indians who are majoring or planning to major in physics. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be high school seniors, college freshmen, or college sophomores. Applicants must be US citizens or permanent residents.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
College Major: Is this you?
- Astronomy and Astrophysics, Other
- Atmospheric Physics and Dynamics
- Atomic/Molecular Physics
- Biochemistry, Biophysics and Molecular Biology, Other
- Biochemistry/Biophysics and Molecular Biology
- Chemical Physics
- Elementary Particle Physics
- Engineering Physics
- Geophysics and Seismology
- Health/Medical Physics
- Molecular Biophysics
- Nuclear Physics
- Physics Teacher Education
- Physics, General
- Physics, Other
- Plasma and High-Temperature Physics
- Soil Chemistry and Physics
- Solid State and Low-Temperature Physics
- Theoretical and Mathematical Physics
Ethnicity: Is this you?
- African American
- American Indian or Native Alaskan