Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for full-time undergraduate and graduate students at accredited four-year universities and colleges in the United States. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a 3.0 GPA and have permanent US residency. To apply for this scholarship, applicants must propose a research project involving non-invasive technology that will improve communication between deaf and hearing people. The project will be completed by the applicant as a part of the program requirements.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process may include long-term projects, contest entries or some other very time-intensive process.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- American Sign Language (ASL)
- American Sign Language, Other
- Audiology/Audiologist and Hearing Sciences
- Audiology/Audiologist and Speech-Language Pathology/Pathologist
- Communication Disorders Sciences and Services, Other
- Communication Disorders, General
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Hearing Impairments Including Deafness
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Speech or Language Impairments
- Linguistics of ASL and Other Sign Languages
- Sign Language Interpretation and Translation
- Speech-Language Pathology/Pathologist
- Speech-Language Pathology Assistant
- Hearing Instrument Specialist