Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for students from the ARRL New England Division (Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, or Connecticut). To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have an Active Technician Class Amateur Radio License or higher. Applicants must be attending a two- or four-year college and study computer science, TV/radio electronics, or electrical engineering.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
|Award Range:||$500 - $1,000|
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
- New Hampshire
- Rhode Island
College Major: Is this you?
- Artificial Intelligence and Robotics
- Communications Systems Installation and Repair Technology
- Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services, Other
- Computer and Information Sciences, Other
- Computer and Information Sciences, General
- Computer and Information Systems Security
- Computer Graphics
- Video Game Development/Other Computer Programming
- Computer Programming, Specific Applications
- Computer Programming, Vendor/Product Certification
- Computer Programming/Programmer, General
- Computer Science
- Computer Software and Media Applications, Other
- Computer Systems Analysis/Analyst
- Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications
- Computer/Information Technology Services Administration andManagement, Other
- Data Entry/Microcomputer Applications, General
- Data Entry/Microcomputer Applications, Other
- Data Modeling/Warehousing and Database Administration
- Data Processing and Data Processing Technology/Technician
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Electrical and Power Transmission Installation/Installer, General
- Electrical and Power Transmission Installers, Other
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Drafting and Electrical/Electronics CAD/CADD
- Electrical/Electronics Equipment Installation and Repair, General
- Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology, Other
- Electromechanical and Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Electromechanical Technology/Electromechanical Engineering Technology
- Industrial Electronics Technology/Technician
- Information Science/Studies
- Information Technology
- System Administration/Administrator
- System, Networking, and LAN/WAN Management/Manager
- Telecommunications Technology/Technician
- Web Page, Digital/Multimedia and Information Resources Design
- Web/Multimedia Management and Webmaster
- Word Processing
- Modeling, Virtual Environments and Simulation
- Information Technology Project Management
- Computer Support Specialist
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering, Other
- Electromechanical Engineering
Other Qualifications: Is this you?
- Amateur Radio License