Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for members of Women in Aviation, International. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be female pilots who have at least a Private Pilot Certificate with 150 hours flying time and wish to become professional pilots. Applicants must be on track towards the ATP. The award may be used to further aims towards an Instrument Rating, Multiengine Rating, or ATP. Applicants must be US citizens.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Gender: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering Technology/Technician
- Aeronautics/Aviation/Aerospace Science and Technology, General
- Aerospace, Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering
- Air Traffic Controller
- Air Transportation, Other
- Aircraft Powerplant Technology/Technician
- Airframe Mechanics and Aircraft Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Airline Flight Attendant
- Airline/Commercial/Professional Pilot and Flight Crew
- Aviation/Airway Management and Operations
- Flight Instructor
- Transportation and Materials Moving, Other
Community Groups: Is this you?
- Women in Aviation International (WAI)
Must have at least a Private Pilot Certificate with 150 hours flying time.