This scholarship is for students attending Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) and pursuing a major in communications or art. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a minimum 2.5 GPA.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Art History, Criticism and Conservation
- Art/Art Studies, General
- Broadcast Journalism
- Ceramic Arts and Ceramics
- Commercial and Advertising Art
- Commercial Photography
- Communication and Media Studies, Other
- Communication, General
- Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs, Other
- Crafts/Craft Design, Folk Art and Artisanry
- Design and Applied Arts, Other
- Design and Visual Communications, General
- Digital Arts
- Digital Communication and Media/Multimedia
- Fashion/Apparel Design
- Fiber, Textile and Weaving Arts
- Fine and Studio Arts Management
- Fine Arts and Art Studies, Other
- Fine/Studio Arts, General
- Graphic Design
- Health Communication
- Industrial and Product Design
- Interior Design
- International and Intercultural Communication
- Journalism, Other
- Mass Communication/Media Studies
- Metal and Jewelry Arts
- Organizational Communication, General
- Political Communication
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication, Other
- Public Relations/Image Management
- Radio and Television
- Radio, Television, and Digital Communication, Other
- Speech Communication and Rhetoric
- Sports Communication
- Technical and Scientific Communication
- Visual and Performing Arts, General
- Visual and Performing Arts, Other
Ethnicity: Is this you?
- African American
Must attend a HBCU.
Visit site for more details.