Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for residents of the following California counties: Monterey, San Francisco, Sonoma, Napa, Contra Costa, or Santa Clara. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be currently employed in the hospitality profession and applying or enrolled in a hospitality trade school, junior college, four-year public or private institutions, or graduate school in pursuit of a degree or certificate designed for the hospitality industry, which includes careers in the following categories: hotel/motel, spa, restaurant, and winery. Applicants must have a high school diploma with a minimum GPA of 2.5 or higher and have worked a minimum of 250 hours if currently employed in the hospitality industry or 100 hours if a current student.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
- Other postgraduate-level study
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Monterey, San Francisco, Sonoma, Napa, Contra Costa, or Santa Clara County
College Major: Is this you?
- Airline Flight Attendant
- Cooking and Related Culinary Arts, General
- Culinary Arts and Related Services, Other
- Culinary Arts/Chef Training
- Food Preparation/Professional Cooking/Kitchen Assistant
- Food Service, Waiter/Waitress, and Dining Room Management/Manager
- Foodservice Systems Administration/Management
- Hospitality Administration/Management, General
- Hospitality Administration/Management, Other
- Hospitality and Recreation Marketing Operations
- Hotel/Motel Administration/Management
- Institutional Food Workers
- Resort Management
- Restaurant, Culinary, and Catering Management/Manager
- Restaurant/Food Services Management
- Tourism and Travel Services Management
- Tourism and Travel Services Marketing Operations
- Tourism Promotion Operations
- Culinary Science/Culinology
- Wine Steward/Sommelier
- Hotel, Motel, and Restaurant Management
Must have worked a minimum of 250 hours if currently employed in the hospitality industry or 100 hours if a current student.