This scholarship is for full-time college juniors and seniors at a public university in Mississippi or at Southern University in Louisiana. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be majoring in criminal justice, political science, or counseling. Applicants must have a stated career interest in juvenile justice or a similar field and have demonstrated a strong commitment to community and public service. Applicants must be US citizens and have at least a current GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale. Demonstrated financial need must be provided via the student’s university or college financial aid office.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- American Government and Politics (United States)
- Clinical, Counseling and Applied Psychology, Other
- Corrections Administration
- Corrections and Criminal Justice, Other
- Counseling Psychology
- Criminal Justice/Law Enforcement Administration
- Criminal Justice/Police Science
- Criminal Justice/Safety Studies
- Criminalistics and Criminal Science
- Critical Incident Response/Special Police Operations
- Critical Infrastructure Protection
- Cyber/Computer Forensics and Counterterrorism
- Developmental and Child Psychology
- Financial Forensics and Fraud Investigation
- Forensic Science and Technology
- Homeland Security
- Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, Firefighting and Related Protective Services, Other
- Homeland Security, Other
- Juvenile Corrections
- Law Enforcement Intelligence Analysis
- Law Enforcement Investigation and Interviewing
- Law Enforcement Record-Keeping and Evidence Management
- Maritime Law Enforcement
- Mental Health Counseling/Counselor
- Political Economy
- Political Science and Government, General
- Political Science and Government, Other
- Protective Services Operations
- School Psychology
- Securities Services Administration/Management
- Security and Loss Prevention Services
- Social Work
- Substance Abuse/Addiction Counseling
- Suspension and Debarment Investigation
- Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations
- Vocational Rehabilitation Counseling/Counselor
Must have a career interest in juvenile justice or a similar field. Must attend a Mississippi public college or university or Southern University (Louisiana applicants).