This scholarship is for international students pursuing any field of study, as well as for students pursuing a degree in international studies. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must reside or study in one of the 32 counties of Appalachian Ohio, or in Franklin, Fairfield, or Delaware counties. Applicants must be already accepted or enrolled full-time in an accredited vocational school or four-year college or university program; proof of enrollment is required. Preference will be given to those who demonstrate financial need, show academic achievement, are involved with extracurricular activities, and possess educational as well as personal life goals.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Appalachian Ohio, or Franklin, Fairfield, or Delaware County
College Major: Is this you?
- Development Economics and International Development
- International Agriculture
- International and Comparative Education
- International and Intercultural Communication
- International Business, Trade, and Tax Law
- International Business/Trade/Commerce
- International Economics
- International Finance
- International Law and Legal Studies
- International Marketing
- International Policy Analysis
- International Public Health/International Health
- International Relations and Affairs
- International Relations and National Security Studies, Other
- International/Global Studies