This scholarship is for graduating high school seniors who are legal US residents and current residents of Arizona. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must declare their major in accounting. Following high school graduation, recipients must enroll in an Arizona university or community college as full-time students in the fall semester. Selection will be based on academic achievement, community involvement, and leadership potential.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Accounting and Computer Science
- Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Related Services, Other
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Finance, General
- Financial Planning and Services
Must attend a college or university in Arizona.