This scholarship is for graduating seniors and graduates of Mattoon Senior High School in Mattoon, Illinois. To qualify, applicants must be majoring in finance, banking, accounting, economics, or computer sciences; and exhibit high qualities of character. Applicants must be nominated for this scholarship.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Related Services, Other
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Actuarial Science
- Agricultural Economics
- Applied Economics
- Artificial Intelligence
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Business and Personal/Financial Services Marketing Operations
- Business/Managerial Economics
- Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services, Other
- Computer and Information Sciences, Other
- Computer and Information Sciences, General
- Computer and Information Systems Security/Information Assurance
- Computer Graphics
- Computer Programming, Other
- Computer Programming, Specific Applications
- Computer Programming, Vendor/Product Certification
- Computer Programming/Programmer, General
- Computer Science
- Computer Software and Media Applications, Other
- Computer Support Specialist
- Computer Systems Analysis/Analyst
- Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications
- Computer/Information Technology Services Administration and Management, Other
- Consumer Economics
- Credit Management
- Data Entry/Microcomputer Applications, General
- Data Entry/Microcomputer Applications, Other
- Data Modeling/Warehousing and Database Administration
- Data Processing and Data Processing Technology/Technician
- Development Economics and International Development
- Econometrics and Quantitative Economics
- Economics, General
- Economics, Other
- Family and Consumer Economics and Related Services, Other
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Finance, General
- Financial Planning and Services
- Information Science/Studies
- Information Technology
- Information Technology Project Management
- International Economics
- International Finance
- Investments and Securities
- Modeling, Virtual Environments and Simulation
- Natural Resource Economics
- Network and System Administration/Administrator
- Pharmacoeconomics/Pharmaceutical Economics
- Public Finance
- System, Networking, and LAN/WAN Management/Manager
- Web Page, Digital/Multimedia and Information Resources Design
- Web/Multimedia Management and Webmaster
- Word Processing
High School: Is this you?
- Mattoon High School