This scholarship is residents of Fulton County, Indiana, who are accepted into and attending an accredited college or university pursuing a degree in the field of cosmetology. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be graduating seniors or non-traditional students who have completed 200 hours of study.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Fulton County
College Major: Is this you?
- Aesthetician/Esthetician and Skin Care Specialist
- Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Arts, Other
- Cosmetology, Barber/Styling, and Nail Instructor
- Cosmetology/Cosmetologist, General
- Electrolysis/Electrology and Electrolysis Technician
- Facial Treatment Specialist/Facialist
- Hair Styling/Stylist and Hair Design
- Make-Up Artist/Specialist
- Nail Technician/Specialist and Manicurist
- Permanent Cosmetics/Makeup and Tattooing
- Salon/Beauty Salon Management/Manager
- Master Aesthetician/Esthetician