This scholarship is for students who are currently enrolled in a bachelor's or advanced degree in nursing or anesthesia. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be serving or have previously served in a branch of the Active Army, Army National Guard, or Army Reserve. Applicants may also be Army Nurse Corps officers in a component of the US Army currently enrolled in an baccalaureate or advanced degree nursing or nurse anesthesia program not funded by the Active Army, Army National Guard or Army Reserve; enlisted soldiers serving in a component of the US Army currently enrolled in a baccalaureate or advanced degree nursing or nursing anesthesia program not funded by the Active Army, Army National Guard, or Army Reserve; or nursing or anesthesia students whose spouse or either parent is serving or has served in the Active Army, Army National Guard or Army Reserve. See application for more information.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship has application requirements that could take a lot of time and effort.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
- Other postgraduate-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Adult Health Nurse/Nursing
- Anesthesiologist Assistant
- Anesthesiology Residency Program
- Clinical Nurse Leader
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Critical Care Anesthesiology
- Critical Care Nursing
- Emergency Room/Trauma Nursing
- Family Practice Nurse/Nursing
- Geriatric Nurse/Nursing
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Maternal/Child Health and Neonatal Nurse/Nursing
- Nurse Anesthetist
- Nurse Midwife/Nursing Midwifery
- Nursing Administration
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
- Nursing Education
- Nursing Practice
- Nursing Science
- Nursing, Other
- Occupational and Environmental Health Nursing
- Palliative Care Nursing
- Pediatric Nurse/Nursing
- Perioperative/Operating Room and Surgical Nurse/Nursing
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants, Other
- Pre-Nursing Studies
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse/Nursing
- Public Health/Community Nurse/Nursing
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursing, Other
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Women's Health Nurse/Nursing
Employer: Is this you?
- Military - United States Army
- Military - United States National Guard