Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for aviation students. There are two categories of scholarships: The private pilot, light sport, or A&P certification category is open to applicants ages 16-20 years at the time of application. This scholarship limit is $10,000. The advanced certification category is open to applicants ages 18-25 years at the time of application holding a current private pilot license. This scholarship limit is $5,000. Click on the Application Form link at the top of the website for more application information.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship has application requirements that could take a lot of time and effort.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
|Award Range:||$5,000 - $10,000|
Minimum Age: Is this you?
Maximum Age: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering Technology/Technician
- Aeronautics/Aviation/Aerospace Science and Technology, General
- Aerospace, Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering
- Air Traffic Controller
- Air Transportation, Other
- Aircraft Powerplant Technology/Technician
- Airframe Mechanics and Aircraft Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Airline Flight Attendant
- Airline/Commercial/Professional Pilot and Flight Crew
- Aviation/Airway Management and Operations
- Flight Instructor
- Transportation and Materials Moving, Other