This scholarship is for aviation students. There are two categories of scholarships: The private pilot, light sport, or A&P certification category is open to applicants ages 16-20 years at the time of application. This scholarship limit is $10,000. The advanced certification category is open to applicants ages 18-25 years at the time of application holding a current private pilot license. This scholarship limit is $5,000. Click on the Application Form link at the top of the website for more application information.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship has application requirements that could take a lot of time and effort.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
|Award Range:||$5,000 - $10,000|
Minimum Age: Is this you?
Maximum Age: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering Technology/Technician
- Aeronautics/Aviation/Aerospace Science and Technology, General
- Aerospace, Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering
- Air Traffic Controller
- Air Transportation, Other
- Aircraft Powerplant Technology/Technician
- Airframe Mechanics and Aircraft Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Airline Flight Attendant
- Airline/Commercial/Professional Pilot and Flight Crew
- Aviation/Airway Management and Operations
- Flight Instructor
- Transportation and Materials Moving, Other