Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for graduates and graduating seniors from any public or private school within the greater Battle Creek and Marshall areas in Michigan. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be pursuing educational opportunities beyond high school related to the publishing field, including but not be limited to such careers as: communications, graphic design, art, marketing, English, journalism, history, etc. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must attend a post-secondary institution within greater Battle Creek or Marshall, Michigan, and have a 3.0 GPA. Considerations will be made for applicants who demonstrate involvement in programs consistent with the nature of the scholarship.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Battle Creek and Marshall Areas
College Major: Is this you?
- American History (United States)
- American Literature (Canadian)
- American Literature (United States)
- Apparel and Accessories Marketing Operations
- Art/Art Studies, General
- Arts Management
- Asian History
- Broadcast Journalism
- Business and Personal/Financial Services Marketing Operations
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services, Other
- Canadian History
- Ceramic Arts and Ceramics
- Commercial and Advertising Art
- Commercial Photography
- Communication and Media Studies, Other
- Communication Studies/Speech Communication and Rhetoric
- Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs, Other
- Crafts/Craft Design, Folk Art and Artisanry
- Creative Writing
- Design and Applied Arts, Other
- Design and Visual Communications, General
- Digital Communication and Media/Multimedia
- English Composition
- English Language and Literature, General
- English Language and Literature/Letters, Other
- English Literature (British and Commonwealth)
- European History
- Fashion/Apparel Design
- Fiber, Textile and Weaving Arts
- Fine Arts and Art Studies, Other
- Fine/Studio Arts, General
- General Merchandising, Sales, and Related Marketing Operations, Other
- Graphic Design
- Health Communication
- History and Philosophy of Science and Technology
- History, General
- History, Other
- Hospitality and Recreation Marketing Operations
- Industrial Design
- Interior Design
- International Marketing
- Journalism, Other
- Marketing Research
- Marketing, Other
- Marketing/Marketing Management, General
- Mass Communication/Media Studies
- Metal and Jewelry Arts
- Organizational Communication, General
- Political Communication
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication, Other
- Public Relations/Image Management
- Public/Applied History and Archival Administration
- Radio and Television
- Radio, Television, and Digital Communication, Other
- Sales, Distribution, and Marketing Operations, General
- Special Products Marketing Operations
- Specialized Merchandising, Sales, and Marketing Operations, Other
- Speech and Rhetorical Studies
- Professional, Technical, Business, and Scientific Writing
- Tourism and Travel Services Marketing Operations
- Vehicle and Vehicle Parts and Accessories Marketing Operations
- Visual and Performing Arts, General
- Visual and Performing Arts, Other
- Communication, General
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication
- Sports Communication
- International and Intercultural Communication
- Technical and Scientific Communication
- Writing, General
- Rhetoric and Composition
- Rhetoric and Composition/Writing Studies, Other
- General Literature
- Children's and Adolescent Literature
- Literature, Other
- Digital Arts
- Game and Interactive Media Design
- Costume Design
- Military History