These scholarships are for members of the Association of Government Accountants. To qualify for these scholarships, applicants must be pursuing full- or part-time study in accounting, auditing, budgeting, economics, finance, information technology, public administration, or a related field. Scholarships are available for rising college freshmen, current undergraduates, and graduate students. All applicants must have a 3.0 GPA.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Accounting and Computer Science
- Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Related Services, Other
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Agricultural Economics
- Applied Economics
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Business and Personal/Financial Services Marketing Operations
- Business/Managerial Economics
- Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services, Other
- Computer and Information Sciences, Other
- Computer and Information Sciences, General
- Computer and Information Systems Security/Information Assurance
- Computer/Information Technology Services Administration and Management, Other
- Consumer Economics
- Credit Management
- Development Economics and International Development
- Econometrics and Quantitative Economics
- Economics, General
- Economics, Other
- Family and Consumer Economics and Related Services, Other
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Finance, General
- Financial Forensics and Fraud Investigation
- Financial Mathematics
- Financial Planning and Services
- Information Resources Management
- Information Science/Studies
- Information Technology
- Information Technology Project Management
- International Economics
- International Finance
- Investments and Securities
- Management Information Systems and Services, Other
- Management Information Systems, General
- Military Economics and Management, Other
- Natural Resource Economics
- Pharmacoeconomics/Pharmaceutical Economics
- Public Administration
- Public Administration and Social Service Professions, Other
- Public Finance
Community Groups: Is this you?
- Association of Government Accountants (AGA)