Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
These scholarships are for members of the Association of Government Accountants. To qualify for these scholarships, applicants must be pursuing full- or part-time study in accounting, auditing, budgeting, economics, finance, information technology, public administration, or a related field. Scholarships are available for rising college freshmen, current undergraduates, and graduate students. All applicants must have a 3.0 GPA.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
|Award Range:||$1,500 - $3,000|
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Accounting and Computer Science
- Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Related Services, Other
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Agricultural Economics
- Applied Economics
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Business and Personal/Financial Services Marketing Operations
- Business/Managerial Economics
- Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services, Other
- Computer and Information Sciences, Other
- Computer and Information Sciences, General
- Computer and Information Systems Security
- Computer/Information Technology Services Administration andManagement, Other
- Consumer Economics
- Credit Management
- Development Economics and International Development
- Econometrics and Quantitative Economics
- Economics, General
- Economics, Other
- Family and Consumer Economics and Related Services, Other
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Finance, General
- Financial Planning and Services
- Information Resources Management/CIO Training
- Information Science/Studies
- Information Technology
- International Economics
- International Finance
- Investments and Securities
- Management Information Systems and Services, Other
- Management Information Systems, General
- Natural Resource Economics
- Pharmacoeconomics/Pharmaceutical Economics
- Public Administration
- Public Administration and Social Service Professions, Other
- Public Finance
- Information Technology Project Management
- Financial Mathematics
- Military Economics and Management, Other
- Financial Forensics and Fraud Investigation
Community Groups: Is this you?
- Association of Government Accountants (AGA)