This scholarship is for graduating high school seniors from Aurora High School in Aurora, Missouri. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have participated in debate, drama, speech, or communication in high school. Applicants must have a 3.0 GPA and average/above ACT/SAT scores; and demonstrate financial need by providing a FAFSA Expect Family Contribution (EFC) form. Preference will be given to those pursuing debate, drama, speech, or communications as a college major or career.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Animation, Interactive Technology, Video Graphics and Special Effects
- Audiology/Audiologist and Speech-Language Pathology/Pathologist
- Audiovisual Communications Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Broadcast Journalism
- Communication and Media Studies, Other
- Communication Studies/Speech Communication and Rhetoric
- Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs, Other
- Communications Technologies/Technicians and Support Services, Other
- Communications Technology/Technician
- Computer Typography and Composition Equipment Operator
- Digital Communication and Media/Multimedia
- Drama and Dramatics/Theatre Arts, General
- Dramatic/Theatre Arts and Stagecraft, Other
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Speech or Language Impairments
- Graphic and Printing Equipment Operator, General Production
- Graphic Communications, General
- Graphic Communications, Other
- Health Communication
- Journalism, Other
- Mass Communication/Media Studies
- Organizational Communication, General
- Photographic and Film/Video Technology/Technician and Assistant
- Political Communication
- Prepress/Desktop Publishing and Digital Imaging Design
- Printing Management
- Printing Press Operator
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication, Other
- Public Relations/Image Management
- Radio and Television
- Radio and Television Broadcasting Technology/Technician
- Radio, Television, and Digital Communication, Other
- Recording Arts Technology/Technician
- Speech and Rhetorical Studies
- Speech Teacher Education
- Speech-Language Pathology/Pathologist
- Technical Theatre/Theatre Design and Technology
- Theatre Literature, History and Criticism
- Theatre/Theatre Arts Management
- Communication, General
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication
- Sports Communication
- International and Intercultural Communication
- Technical and Scientific Communication
- Musical Theatre
- Speech-Language Pathology Assistant
High School: Is this you?
- Aurora High
Must have participated in debate, drama, speech, or communication