This scholarship is for graduating seniors from non-chartered public high schools in the following counties: Johnson or Wyandotte in Kansas; or Jackson, Cass, or Clay in Missouri. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be planning to pursue a degree in the automotive field. Applicants must have a GPA of 2.75 or above, demonstrate financial need (a copy of the FAFSA is required), have participated in community service, and have worked during high school.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Johnson or Wyandotte County, Kansas; or Jackson, Cass, or Clay County, Missouri
College Major: Is this you?
- Autobody/Collision and Repair Technology/Technician
- Automobile/Automotive Mechanics Technology/Technician
- Automotive Engineering Technology/Technician
- Diesel Mechanics Technology/Technician
- Engine Machinist
- Ground Transportation, Other
- High Performance and Custom Engine Technician/Mechanic
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Mechanics and Repairers, General
- Medium/Heavy Vehicle and Truck Technology/Technician
- Recreation Vehicle (RV) Service Technician
- Small Engine Mechanics and Repair Technology/Technician
- Transportation and Materials Moving, Other
- Truck and Bus Driver/Commercial Vehicle Operator and Instructor
- Vehicle Emissions Inspection and Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies, General
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies, Other