This scholarship is for students pursuing careers in the aviation field. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be third- or fourth-year students enrolled in a four-year program at an accredited institution; or second-year students in an A&P program at a two-year accredited program. Applicants must have a 3.0 GPA. Applicants will be evaluated on objective standards, such as academic performance, financial need, and recommendations from instructors or other unrelated persons, extracurricular activities, and leadership contributions.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering Technology/Technician
- Aeronautics/Aviation/Aerospace Science and Technology, General
- Aerospace, Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering
- Air Traffic Controller
- Air Transportation, Other
- Aircraft Powerplant Technology/Technician
- Airframe Mechanics and Aircraft Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Airline Flight Attendant
- Airline/Commercial/Professional Pilot and Flight Crew
- Aviation/Airway Management and Operations
- Flight Instructor
- Transportation and Materials Moving, Other