This scholarship is for members of SPIE; non-members may submit an application for SPIE student membership with the completed scholarship application (dues payment must accompany the membership application to qualify). To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be undergraduates or graduate students enrolled full-time in an imaging, optics, optoelectronics, photonics, or microlithography with an emphasis on optical tooling and/or semiconductor manufacturing technologies or related program at an accredited educational institution for the academic year in which the award will be used.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Engineering Physics/Applied Physics
- Laser and Optical Engineering
- Laser and Optical Technology/Technician
- Optics/Optical Sciences
- Physics, General
- Physics, Other
Community Groups: Is this you?
- International Society for Optics and Photonics (SPIE)