This scholarship is for master's-level students who are currently enrolled in a health education program at an accredited college or university in the United States or a US territory. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be pursuing a career as a professional health education specialist and have a minimum 3.0 GPA. Applicants must show evidence of leadership potential, be academically talented, and be active in health education profession-related activities or organizations at the college, university, and/or community level. Prior AAHE scholarship recipients may not apply.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- Master's-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Adult Health Nurse/Nursing
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions, Other
- Behavioral Aspects of Health
- Community Health and Preventive Medicine
- Community Health Services/Liaison/Counseling
- Dental Public Health and Education
- Dental Public Health Residency Program
- Environmental Health
- Health and Wellness, General
- Health Professions and Related Clinical Sciences, Other
- Health Services Administration
- Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences, General
- Health Teacher Education
- Holistic Health
- International Public Health/International Health
- Medical/Health Management and Clinical Assistant/Specialist
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions, Other
- Mental Health Counseling/Counselor
- Occupational and Environmental Health Nursing
- Public Health and General Preventive Medicine Residency Program
- Public Health Education and Promotion
- Public Health Medicine
- Public Health, General
- Public Health, Other
- Public Health/Community Nurse/Nursing
- Women's Health Nurse/Nursing