Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for physics majors who intend to prepare for and engage in a career in physics teaching at the high school level. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be enrolled at an accredited two- or four-year college or university, or be high school seniors accepted for such enrollment. Applicants must show promise of success in their studies and be US citizens. Applicants from Allegheny College will be given preference. Scholarship applications are accepted at any time; applications received by December 1 are considered for recommendation at the winter meeting.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
|Renewable:||This scholarship is renewable|
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Astronomy and Astrophysics, Other
- Atmospheric Physics and Dynamics
- Atomic/Molecular Physics
- Biochemistry, Biophysics and Molecular Biology, Other
- Biochemistry/Biophysics and Molecular Biology
- Chemical Physics
- Elementary Particle Physics
- Engineering Physics
- Geophysics and Seismology
- Health/Medical Physics
- Molecular Biophysics
- Nuclear Physics
- Physics Teacher Education
- Physics, General
- Physics, Other
- Plasma and High-Temperature Physics
- Soil Chemistry and Physics
- Solid State and Low-Temperature Physics
- Theoretical and Mathematical Physics
Must intend to pursue a career in physics teaching at the high school level.