This scholarship is for legal residents of the United States who are 18 years or older at the time of application and are planning to enroll in a previously unattended institution in the United States to pursue a career in cosmetology. This scholarship is not open to residents of Florida, New York, or Rhode Island. Scholarship recipients must enroll in a qualified Institution of their choice within one year of the date the recipient is notified of winning the scholarship, and subsequently maintain such enrollment throughout the entire applicable program term. See official rules for more information.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
Minimum Age: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
Home State: Is this you?
- District of Columbia
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
College Major: Is this you?
- Aesthetician/Esthetician and Skin Care Specialist
- Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Arts, Other
- Cosmetology, Barber/Styling, and Nail Instructor
- Cosmetology/Cosmetologist, General
- Electrolysis/Electrology and Electrolysis Technician
- Facial Treatment Specialist/Facialist
- Hair Styling/Stylist and Hair Design
- Make-Up Artist/Specialist
- Nail Technician/Specialist and Manicurist
- Permanent Cosmetics/Makeup and Tattooing
- Salon/Beauty Salon Management/Manager
- Master Aesthetician/Esthetician