This scholarship is for women who are college sophomores, juniors, or seniors. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be SWE members and pursuing a degree in architectural engineering, civil engineering, electrical engineering, environmental engineering, or mechanical engineering. Applicants must be enrolled full-time, have a minimum 3.0 GPA, and demonstrate financial need.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
|Renewable:||This scholarship is renewable|
GPA: Is this you?
Gender: Is this you?
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Architectural Drafting and Architectural CAD/CADD
- Architectural Engineering
- Architectural Engineering Technology/Technician
- Civil Drafting and Civil Engineering CAD/CADD
- Civil Engineering Technology/Technician
- Civil Engineering, General
- Civil Engineering, Other
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Drafting and Electrical/Electronics CAD/CADD
- Electromechanical and Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Electromechanical Technology/Electromechanical Engineering Technology
- Engineering Mechanics
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Environmental Engineering Technology/Environmental Technology
- Environmental/Environmental Health Engineering
- Mechanical Drafting and Mechanical Drafting CAD/CADD
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Technology/Technician
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering, Other
- Electromechanical Engineering
Community Groups: Is this you?
- Society of Women Engineers (SWE)