Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for students from Berkshire County, Massachusetts and the neighboring region who seek to make woodworking, architecture, or related fields their professional goal. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be between 16 and 25 years of age. Applications should be submitted at least 30 days before coursework begins. Preference will be given for long-term continuous programs that lead to certification or a degree in the profession.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
Minimum Age: Is this you?
Maximum Age: Is this you?
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Berkshire County
College Major: Is this you?
- Architectural History and Criticism, General
- Architectural Technology/Technician
- Architecture and Related Services, Other
- Cabinetmaking and Millwork/Millwright
- City/Urban, Community and Regional Planning
- Environmental Design/Architecture
- Interior Architecture
- Landscape Architecture
- Woodworking, General
- Woodworking, Other
- Architectural and Building Sciences/Technology
- Architectural Sciences and Technology, Other
- Real Estate Development