This scholarship is for students from Berkshire County, Massachusetts, and the neighboring region who seek to make woodworking, architecture, or related fields their professional goal. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be between 16 and 25 years of age. Applications should be submitted at least 30 days before coursework begins. Preference will be given for long-term continuous programs that lead to certification or a degree in the profession.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Minimum Age: Is this you?
Maximum Age: Is this you?
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Berkshire County
College Major: Is this you?
- Architectural and Building Sciences/Technology
- Architectural History and Criticism, General
- Architectural Sciences and Technology, Other
- Architectural Technology/Technician
- Architecture and Related Services, Other
- Cabinetmaking and Millwork
- City/Urban, Community and Regional Planning
- Environmental Design/Architecture
- Furniture Design and Manufacturing
- Interior Architecture
- Landscape Architecture
- Real Estate Development
- Woodworking, General
- Woodworking, Other