This scholarship is for students who live in West Virginia and are studying library science, nursing, or paralegal training full-time. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a 2.5 GPA and a 20 ACT score; they must also demonstrate financial need and good moral character. Preference will be given to residents of Jackson County, West Virginia.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
ACT: Is this you?
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
- West Virginia
College Major: Is this you?
- Adult Health Nurse/Nursing
- Critical Care Nursing
- Legal Assistant/Paralegal
- Library and Archives Assisting
- Library and Information Science
- Library Science, Other
- Maternal/Child Health and Neonatal Nurse/Nursing
- Nurse Midwife/Nursing Midwifery
- Nursing Administration
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
- Nursing Science
- Nursing, Other
- Pediatric Nurse/Nursing
- Perioperative/Operating Room and Surgical Nurse/Nursing
- Pre-Nursing Studies
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse/Nursing
- Public Health/Community Nurse/Nursing
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse