This scholarship is for graduating seniors from Mechanicsburg Area High School in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be accepted to an accredited college or university, be in the top one-third of their graduating class, and demonstrate an interest in political science, history, horticulture, journalism or related fields s (i.e. participation in student council or local government, or in horticultural activities such as 4-H, local garden clubs, etc.). Applicants must demonstrate good citizenship within the school and local community. Consideration will be given to applicants with financial need.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Agricultural and Horticultural Plant Breeding
- American History (United States)
- American Government and Politics (United States)
- Applied Horticulture/Horticultural Business Services, Other
- Applied Horticulture/Horticulture Operations, General
- Asian History
- Botany/Plant Biology
- Botany/Plant Biology, Other
- Broadcast Journalism
- Canadian History
- Communication and Media Studies, Other
- Communication, General
- Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs, Other
- Digital Communication and Media/Multimedia
- European History
- Forest Engineering
- Forest Management/Forest Resources Management
- Forest Resources Production and Management
- Forest Sciences and Biology
- Forest Technology/Technician
- Forestry, General
- Forestry, Other
- Health Communication
- History and Philosophy of Science and Technology
- History, General
- History, Other
- Horticultural Science
- Hydrology and Water Resources Science
- International and Intercultural Communication
- Journalism, Other
- Land Use Planning and Management/Development
- Landscaping and Groundskeeping
- Mass Communication/Media Studies
- Military History
- Organizational Communication, General
- Ornamental Horticulture
- Plant Genetics
- Plant Molecular Biology
- Plant Pathology/Phytopathology
- Plant Physiology
- Plant Protection and Integrated Pest Management
- Plant Sciences, General
- Plant Sciences, Other
- Political Communication
- Political Economy
- Political Science and Government, General
- Political Science and Government, Other
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication, Other
- Public Relations/Image Management
- Public/Applied History
- Radio and Television
- Radio, Television, and Digital Communication, Other
- Soil Chemistry and Physics
- Soil Microbiology
- Soil Science and Agronomy, General
- Soil Sciences, Other
- Speech Communication and Rhetoric
- Sports Communication
- Turf and Turfgrass Management
- Urban Forestry
- Water Resources Engineering
- Water, Wetlands, and Marine Resources Management
- Wildlife, Fish and Wildlands Science and Management
High School: Is this you?
- Cedar Cliff High School
Must be in top one-third of graduating class.