This scholarship is for students in the United States and Canada who are pursuing a career in the hospitality industry. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be juniors or seniors at an accredited institution, majoring in hospitality. Applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA in previously completed college level studies; a minimum of 6 months work experience in the hospitality industry; and a record of volunteer and community service. Preference will be given to applicants that are employees of Best Western member hotels or related to Best Western members. Relatives include children, grandchildren, spouse, son-in-law, or daughter-in-law.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Airline Flight Attendant
- Casino Management
- Cooking and Related Culinary Arts, General
- Culinary Arts and Related Services, Other
- Culinary Arts/Chef Training
- Culinary Science/Culinology
- Food Preparation/Professional Cooking/Kitchen Assistant
- Food Service, Waiter/Waitress, and Dining Room Management/Manager
- Foodservice Systems Administration/Management
- Golf Course Operation and Grounds Management
- Hospitality Administration/Management, General
- Hospitality Administration/Management, Other
- Hospitality and Recreation Marketing Operations
- Hotel, Motel, and Restaurant Management
- Hotel/Motel Administration/Management
- Institutional Food Workers
- Natural Resource Recreation and Tourism
- Resort Management
- Restaurant, Culinary, and Catering Management/Manager
- Restaurant/Food Services Management
- Tourism and Travel Services Management
- Tourism and Travel Services Marketing Operations
- Tourism Promotion Operations
- Wine Steward/Sommelier
Must have a minimum of 6 months work experience in the hospitality industry.