This scholarship is for women who are currently majoring in political science, government, or economics. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be undergraduate students who have completed at least two years of college course work and be US citizens. Applications must be submitted to the appropriate State Federation President, not to NFRW national headquarters, by the application deadline.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship has application requirements that could take a lot of time and effort.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Gender: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Agricultural Economics
- American Government and Politics (United States)
- Applied Economics
- Business/Managerial Economics
- Canadian Government and Politics
- Consumer Economics
- Development Economics and International Development
- Econometrics and Quantitative Economics
- Economics, General
- Economics, Other
- International Economics
- Natural Resource Economics
- Pharmacoeconomics/Pharmaceutical Economics
- Political Communication
- Political Science and Government, General
- Political Science and Government, Other
- Political Economy