This scholarship is for students who have an active Amateur Radio License Class. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be pursuing studies in electrical or communications engineering.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Drafting and Electrical/Electronics CAD/CADD
- Electromechanical and Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Electromechanical Technology/Electromechanical Engineering Technology
- Telecommunications Technology/Technician
- Telecommunications Engineering
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering, Other
- Electromechanical Engineering
Other Qualifications: Is this you?
- Amateur Radio License