Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for graduates of high schools in Jackson or Roane County, West Virginia. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be currently enrolled as full-time students and have completed college credits equivalent to junior or senior status. Applicants must have a minimum 3.0 college GPA and be majoring in any of the following: nursing (pursuing an RN degree), physical therapy, elementary education, early childhood education, art, or music, or pursuing an education degree majoring in art, music, or the fine arts.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
- West Virginia
Location: Is this you?
- Jackson or Roane County
College Major: Is this you?
- Adult Health Nurse/Nursing
- Art Teacher Education
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Critical Care Nursing
- Drama and Dance Teacher Education
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching
- Education/Teaching of Individuals in Early Childhood Special Education Programs
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Family Practice Nurse/Nurse Practitioner
- Kindergarten/Preschool Education and Teaching
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training (LPN, LVN, Cert
- Maternal/Child Health and Neonatal Nurse/Nursing
- Music Teacher Education
- Nurse Anesthetist
- Nurse Midwife/Nursing Midwifery
- Nurse/Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant
- Nursing Administration (MSN, MS, PhD)
- Nursing Science (MS, PhD)
- Nursing, Other
- Nursing/Registered Nurse (RN, ASN, BSN, MSN)
- Occupational and Environmental Health Nursing
- Pediatric Nurse/Nursing
- Perioperative/Operating Room and Surgical Nurse/Nursing
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Physical Therapy/Therapist
- Pre-Nursing Studies
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse/Nursing
- Public Health/Community Nurse/Nursing
- Education/Teaching of Individuals in Elementary Special Education Programs
- Pre-Physical Therapy Studies
- Emergency Room/Trauma Nursing
- Nursing Education
- Nursing Practice
- Palliative Care Nursing
- Clinical Nurse Leader
- Geriatric Nurse/Nursing
- Women's Health Nurse/Nursing
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursing, Other
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants, Other